2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet Supply Chain/Quality performance goals, adhere to quality programs and monitor daily performance to objectives
- Prepare, participate, and follow up on internal and external audits
- Work to continuously improve and maintain internal audit programs (micro, hygiene walks, glass audits, pest audits, GMP walks, etc.)
- Confirm quality - routine audit of quality checks performed by Team Members
- Coordinate activities of team members, provide direction/instruction as needed
- Respond to consumer complaint calls; manage hot spots for quick, efficient resolution
- Manage on-going development of standardized work methods/processes; Ensure Standardized Work is followed
- Manage control of documentation and Factory Teamrooms site
- Validate changes to standardized work methods/processes (adherence to the Change Management Process)
- Ensure debriefs are well executed with follow up actions executed by responsible parties
- Oversee training and cross-training of team members as well as factory personnel on yearly requirements. Validate training and develop new training as needed
- Cover absenteeism
- Participate in on-going continuous improvement projects (project initiation, participation on a project team, facilitate a project team)
- Participate in the Selection & Hiring process
- Participate in and support the development of TPM initiatives ( Including launch of Q Pillar)
- Minimum four year Bachelor of Science degree in science related field
- Prefer a background of 2-4 years in microbiology
- Must have good troubleshooting and decision making skills.
- Experience in a high-speed manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a team-oriented environment
- Must be able to successfully handle multiple priorities
- Must be highly motivated; actively demonstrate a sense of urgency toward the completion of activities, tasks and goals
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent follow-up capabilities
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Q.A. Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly