Are you a professional laboratory leader with experience in the food manufacturing industry? If so, check out this hot new employment opportunity.
Our client is looking for a professional to join their growing team in the Chicago, Illinois area. In this position you will be overseeing the Microbiology Laboratory.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all employees are following safety policies and procedures.
- Monitoring the internal environmental results, determining and applying corrective actions.
- Creating, reviewing and revising standard operating procedures.
- Checking and validating microbiological results.
- Preparing paperwork, including analysis and results, microbiological results, IDPH certification and FDA paperwork.
- Participating in third-party and internal audits as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong technical aptitude and experience using a variety of software, including MS Office.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package, strong benefits, 401k matching and vacation time. The client also offers opportunities for growth and development.
To apply for this role please submit your resume, including career accomplishments, in word format today. We look forward to receiving your application.