Financial Analyst (Supply Chain - Forecasting/Reporting)
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and the city of Cleveland, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area was ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the US by Forbes Magazine? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position will serve as the expert in accounting and analysis related to Fixed and Variable Distribution P&L line items. Key responsibilities include running the month-end close process, providing monthly variance analysis, forecasting/budgeting distribution costs, and presentations to senior management. This role has a strong technical component and project management. Individual will work in a dynamic environment where continuous improvement is expected and will have interaction with Distribution personnel, Divisional Finance groups and Supply Chain across the United States. Strong communication skills, proven team focus and the ability to be results focused with minimal supervision are required for this position.
Act as an expert in regards to Costing Standards for Distribution (CSD), activity-based cost allocation for distribution:
• Understanding all fixed and variable distribution costs across Nestle businesses and their allocations
• Strong analytics, project management, and communication to all divisions and senior management
• Co-Pilot with Divisions to explain allocations, variances and the root causes of the variances
Responsible for modeling, project scenarios, budget process:
• In-depth knowledge of the source data systems, drivers/attributes, and technical design with relation to other systems
• Able to create models, change models and understand financial and operational impact of changes
• Co-ordinate budget process. Understand source data and meet with providers to ensure the proper format. Validate inputs and outputs.
• Co-ordinate with Divisions and Supply chain on budget process and results.
Commentary & Reporting:
• Robust commentary for monthly results
• Create & analyze month-end reports for divisions
• Develop allocation forecasts for divisions
Work on Special Projects.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Strong analytical and modeling skills
• Must be able to effectively deal with detail as well as think globally
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to balance technical skills with business knowledge
• Good communication skills
• Result focused
• Leadership qualities
• Travel may be required
Minimum educational level:
• Bachelor Degree required. Equivalent experience in financial capacity will be considered.
• 3-5 years financial analysis experience
• Expert Excel and Access skills (SQL a plus)
• Proven track record working in cross-functional teams
• Costing Standards and basic Accounting knowledge
• Experienced in communication with peers and senior management
• Analysis, forecasting, budgeting experience
• Strong project management skills
• SAP/Oracle or other ERP experience
• Business Objects experience
• Supply Chain knowledge a plus
Apply for Financial Analyst (Supply Chain - Forecasting/Reporting)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly