Process Integration Advisor - Business Operations and Supply Chain
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Process Integration Advisor - Business Operations and Supply Chain-WAY05685 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Please note: Position located in Twin Cities, MN; would require Cargill Sponsored relocation.
The Process Integration Advisor is the execution engine of the Supply Chain Planning COE. They are well-versed with Supply Chain Planning processes, lead execution of projects to improve SC Planning processes (C-IBP, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, and Inventory Planning), and harmonize the business capabilities with Cargill global standards. The person will be expected to act as day to day project manager on deployment projects. The Process Integration Advisor will be expected to influence across all levels of the organization to achieve SCP COE objectives. This challenging role requires deep expertise and the ability to apply the knowledge and execute projects to achieve business transformations. The SC Planning COE offers the following 5 service capabilities and will be guided and supported by the Process Integration Advisor:
- Projects- Executing time bound assignments to achieve objectives set by corporate / mutually aligned with businesses; e.g. Planning process deployment / improvement, continuous improvement initiatives, capability excellence initiatives etc
- Capability Excellence- Thought leader in SC Planning, developing vision for improvement efforts to provide distinct competitive advantage in market for Cargill
- Business Sustainment - Providing consulting services to businesses to support and sustain changes in SC Planning (across process, people, data and technology). Monitoring business maturity progress and change adherence
- Corporate Wide Support - Center for execution of corporate wide SC Planning activities. This position will support the consolidated roll up to the corporate level (enterprise and executive team) of any information and data resulting from these processes. E.g. Corporate C-IBP process, Business SC Planning health reviews, SC talent leadership engine
- Optimization Analysis - Executing strategic network wide or business specific analysis to reduce costs or drive growth E.g. Network Optimization, Inventory Optimization
60% Projects - Business engagement work
- Operate as project manager while executing deployment projects in different businesses; responsibility for timely execution of project(s).
- Work closely with business execution teams for project implementation. Influence and guide project team members.
- Guide development of materials (e.g. playbooks, training etc) to support implementation.
- Champion change management approach and execute towards it.
- Lead development of business case based on inputs from Process Integration Team Leads and Business Leads
15% Business Sustainment - Business engagement work
- Help support and sustain changes by engaging with the businesses and addressing any questions.
- Develop/deliver functional training for leadership and embedded planning resources.
- Measure businesses on change adherence and maturity progression; propose resolution approach in the event of gaps.
- Maintain deep expertise of planning technologies.
- Provide ongoing Consulting services to businesses to resolve planning process challenges.
- Provide data and technology support for target planning architecture.
- Maintain standard job catalog for planning roles embedded in businesses
10% Corporate Wide Support - Business engagement work
- Support and influence content development for corporate planning processes such as Corporate C-IBP, Executive review of planning health of businesses etc
15% Capability Excellence - Internal COE work
- Support the development, documentation and updates of best practices; provide guidance to other process integration team members.
- Support Process Integration Lead in developing point of view on ‘future of planning” for Cargill
- 4 year degree or higher (BA/BS) in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Finance or related function
- 7 years of experience in Supply Chain or related function with at least 3 years in Supply Chain Planning
- Broad end to end understanding of supply chain planning principles with expertise in specific processes (e.g. Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Integrated Business Planning, Inventory Planning)
- Deep expertise in ERP systems
- Ability to work with people across various Cargill businesses, functions and organizational levels
- Proven track record of influencing across all levels of the organization
- Experience in leading and managing projects across multiple functions / businesses
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and prioritize competing priorities
- Strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time - this requirement will vary by project and location of project.
- Masters level degree or MBA or higher
- SAP experience
Job Supply Chain Management
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Other Locations US-FL-Miami, US-TX-Houston, US-MN-Minneapolis, US-NY-New York, US-CA-Los Angeles, US-IL-Chicago
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Process Integration Advisor - Business Operations and Supply Chain
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly