Team Lead, Kroger
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain
and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Team Lead, Kroger reporting the Director, Supermarket - Midwest and based in Cincinnati, OH. This position will be responsible for planning, coordinating and owning all aspects of the NWNA portfolio relationship at Kroger nationally. The Team Lead role spans the 25 retail divisions of Kroger including all banners; Kroger, Dillons, City Market, Owen's, Jay C, Ruler, Pay Less, Baker's, Gerbes, Scott's Food & Pharmacy, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, King Soopers, Quality Food Centers, Ralphs, Smith's, Harris Teeter, Roundy's, and Mariano's. Kroger's General Office (GO) is located in Cincinnati, OH.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and execute total strategic blueprint for NWNA priorities at Kroger corporately
• Own relationships with Category Managers and Assistant Sales planners for all NWNA categories at Kroger Corporate for both business planning and KOMPASS (distribution/assortment/innovation)
• Explore and implement any new business opportunities - Natural Foods, Fuel Centers, or new digital platforms
• Lead local Kroger wiring efforts
• Plan and execute all NWNA brand strategies at Kroger Corporate and divisions with a focus on driving business growth and exceeding financial goals
• Write annual planning calendar for NWNA portfolio at Kroger, using a combination of annual brand strategies from ICP (Integrated Commercial Planning) and Kroger specific opportunities.
• Own all aspects of internal business planning including Hydro (in conjunction with Coppell), forecasting (in conjunction with CDP), Field Sales, DSD, Supply Chain (in conjunction with CSCM), Category Management/Shopper Solutions, E-Commerce, and NWNA finance.
• Leads cross functional team responsible for Kroger divisional selling and merchandising
• Leads 84.51 relationship with support from Kroger Shopper Insights Analyst
• Leads all marketing integration projects in conjunction with NWNA Marketing Manager in Stamford and any local agencies (MARS)
• Lead and coordinate NWNA DSD relationship at Kroger and with internal stakeholders
• Support all Coordinated and non-coordinated banners, including Harris Teeter
• Participate in Nestle in Market (NiM) cross functional activities in conjunction with total Nestle sales team
• Lead all data leverage and utilization systems, including Market 6, Atlas (in conjunction with NWNA productivity team), IRI (in conjunction with Category Management), and 84.51 Shopper insights
• Coordinate internal strategy and alignment with CCSD and NWNA Brand teams
• Maintain and administer Kroger Sharepoint site
• Lead Kroger Monthly Operations Review (MOR)
• Own broader internal communications for Kroger team
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Seven or more years of experience in Sales & Marketing with major retail customers
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Demonstration of consistently growing accounts' businesses
• Significant experience developing and managing Marketing and other brand building programs
• Proven track record in sales planning, sales forecasting and customer P&L management
• Solid analytical and technical skills in MS Office and internal sales tools including Hydro; Market 6 and 84.51 usage, a plus
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Team Lead, Kroger
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly