Digital Moderator (Based in Italy or Spain)
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Digital Moderator. Come grow with us as you work with a progressive, dynamic group of professionals. Lead with us as you utilize different technical competencies and enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter. While you are at it youll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork. And together, well shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Digital Moderator at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by providing support within the Marketing department in all things related with:
- Implement the social media strategy coordinating with stakeholders across the Cluster to ensure its effectiveness. Own social media KPIs
- Provides input for social media communications in brand planning process and provide opportunity to engage consumers for future advocacy
- Update and monitor multiple social media websites, answering questions, responding to comments and driving online interaction
- Provides a single point of contact to Cluster stakeholders in implementing social communications
- Encourage adoption of relevant new and emerging social media techniques into marketing to benefit the Kellogg brand. Monitor and anticipate changes in social media tools, trends and applications
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Responsible for reactive/responsive communications partnering with European Digital Tea, Corp Communications & Legal as appropriate
- Monitor key online communities and industry competitive social media activities and deliver consumer insights from social media
- Input into creating analytics to quantify and qualify effectiveness of campaigns
- Coordinate and develop digital activations of central initiatives/local amplifications/local initiatives
Corporate Website updates and contribution on E-commerce development projects
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in the role, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- BA degree in Digital Media, Marketing, Communication or related with a strong understanding of FMCG
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in social media/digital marketing and content management.
- Strong communications, project management and organizational skills
- The ability to partner and work with cross functional teams is important, as is delivering a quality service to internal customers. Strong project management skills and a drive to execute to time are very important to the role
- Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build “long distance” relationships are essential
- Fluent at English, Italian and Spanish
- Experience and interest in the food industry desirable
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the position is open also for individuals with disabilities (under the Law 68/99 - Italy)
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
Apply for Digital Moderator (Based in Italy or Spain)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly