GRVA analyst 1 year
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for GRVA analyst 1 year in Belgium (BE) for Lebbeke-Wieze (BEWI). Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
- The Global Raw Material & Vendor Assurance (GRVA) Analyst is the first contact for the category for internal and external stakeholders (SAT requests, emails, customer questions in Salesforce). He/she determines whether to handle the request or escalate to expert.
- Assigns or executes existing risk assessments
- Identifies the need for sample analysis
- Requests and dispatches samples and does a first evaluation of analysis results
- Evaluates documents submitted for approval of material and vendor
- Qualifies materials and suppliers (determine approval status)
- Prepares material creation forms
- ZROH management, i.e. management of the text on the label. Assign label texts, request translations, first judgement of correctness, escalation.
- Assigns existing inspection plans
- Takes care of the administration and maintenance of
- existing risk assessments
- certificates (Kosher, Halal, GFSI)
- Acts as subject matter expert in projects
- Acts as backup for GRVA management support
- Foresees training of other colleagues in areas of expertise
- Bachelor degree in Food Science, Bio-engineering or a related field (or a similar level obtained with experience)
- Familiar with food industry, food commodities and food safety principles, procedures and regulations.
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in the use of Google applications (mail, sheets, drive) and SAP is a plus
- Communicative and a strong teamplayer
- Open minded and eager to work in a global, multicultural environment
- Ability to read, analyze and explain complex documents
- Strong and accurate in written communication and not shy of details.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for GRVA analyst 1 year
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly