Key Account Sales Manager
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. We are looking for Key Account Sales Manager-FM in Turkey for Istanbul Office. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of our 8,500 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
- University degree in related departments
- At least 7 year B2B Sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Sales skills with strong customer and commercial focus,
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Valid driving license and flexible for traveling
- For male candidates, military service should be completed
- Strong analytical thinking
- Residence in İstanbul
- Actively participate in developing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships and also support the activity of our agents - distributors,
- Visit customers to maintain the relationship and provide a support to our agent distributor,
- Support the agents in the action plan designed, decided by the Sales - Country Director in terms of business development ,
- Assist with Customer Service to follow up the delivery of goods to customers, and delivery on time,
- Maintain proper channels of communication with production, marketing, QA R&D, logistics, finance and other sales departments in order to assure that sales commitments can be properly executed,
- Produce timely and accurate reports of the business activities,
- Collect marketing information for strategy proposal, assure continious up-to-date knowledge in market data and act as advisor,
- Advise on all elements of marketing such as product mix, advertising and sales promotion, selling and distribution channels.
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.