Customer Service Representative
A great opportunity just came up! If you want to build a comprehensive business experience within the food industry working for both external and internal clients, then this job is for you!
Our client is a growing food company offering delicious portfolio of products all across North America and now they are looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to support their operation by liaising between industrial customers and the entire company. This challenging position for an up-and-comer professional based in Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.
On a daily basis, this person would be accountable for:
1) Managing all aspects related to customer orders – customer contracts, quoting, invoicing, delivery and shipping schedules, equipment returns and replacements
2) Taking ownership and assist customers’ complaints and ensure full customer satisfaction
3) Actively communicating with internal departments to coordinate every transaction (supply chain, logistics, finance, production and quality assurance)
4) Providing timely feedback to the operation in regards to food safety, product specifications and any other relevant information coming from the customers.
5) Prepare weekly and monthly business reports.
The successful candidate will have at least two years’ experience, preferably in the food and beverage industry. The individual we are looking for has to be highly professional, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills as well as a hands-on attitude. SAP or Open Text knowledge would be an asset.
In return, the successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation package.
If this opportunity is what you are looking for to take the next step in your career, don’t hesitate to send your resume in word format and don’t forget to include your major achievements in it.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly