Food & Safety Quality Manager
Food & Safety Quality Manager
Do you crave for a global challenge, balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the largest business unit for Kraft Heinz? This position is both a strategic and tactical position. Do not apply if you don’t want to get your hands dirty!
As a Food & Safety Quality Manager you are responsible for ensuring food & safety quality for the production in Telford, e.g, identifying and initiating quality improvement opportunities and projects to support the business plans and strategic objectives.
- To develop and coordinate strategy for site quality standards, for its suppliers to assure compliance with policies and systems.
- To make technical decisions and recommendations on non-conforming ingredients, packaging, processes and finished products
- To execute compliance auditing and to coordinate the internal auditing system in order to ensure the quality assurance of internal manufacturing, and to liaise with the purchasing and central audit team for audit approval and improvement program.
- To validate new developed products and processes against company requirements before release to market and to assure quality and food safety of new products and processes.
- To promote and develop programs for quality excellence and protection of Heinz product and brand value through QRMP and Golden Rules,
- To assess quarantines and non-conformities on finished products to ensure that no substandard goods are approved whilst preventing customer service issues and dissatisfaction.
- Investigate all quality incidents and that necessary corrective actions have been identified and closed out
- To execute reviews by establishing and monitoring of the Quality KPI’s
Experience and skills:
- Educated to degree level (food technology or other relevant is a pré)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Significant experience in the food industry at different levels and functional areas
- Extensive knowledge of quality management techniques such as HACCP, BRC, ISO
Since the F&SQ Manager is part of the senior management team of the site it’s necessary to have good and effective communication and leadership skills, especially to be able to communicate at all levels of the organization very clearly both verbally and written. You have the ability to make independent key business judgments, are persistent and convincing and have a high credibility. You have the ability to find your way in a complex business environment and maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
As a Kraft Heinz employee you’ll get career opportunities only few companies can match. We’ll make sure you receive a competitive salary, good secondary terms and an above market bonus scheme.
Serious? Apply now! Send your CV and motivation letter to Hidde-Jan Beukers using the below 'Apply' button.
Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. As an equal opportunity employer, Kraft Heinz Company, Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 847 646-6044 for assistance.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Telford, Quality Manager, Safety, Food