Senior Contract Analyst
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Gerber Products Company, dba Nestle Infant Nutrition, is seeking a Senior Contract Analyst to join its Medical Sales Operations Team based in Florham Park, NJ.
The Senior Contract Analyst reviews and participates in the contracting process. This includes the process or negotiating cost, legal and compliance aspects with the customer while ensuring internal controls and quality standards are maintained.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following.
- Manage complete lifecycle of Non-National Account contracts
- Proactively manage assigned contracts by collaborating with Medical Sales, Legal, Finance, Shared Services and Customers.
- Collaborate with Region Managers and Medical Delegates to amend or extend contracts.
- Draft standard template contracts for assigned customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Review contract terms and conditions to assure compliance with internal policies.
- Participate in cross-functional customer opportunity discussions regarding assigned or potential contracts.
- Conduct on-going file maintenance both electronically and via hard copy.
- Subject Matter Expert on Baby Friendly contract language.
- Quality Assurance of contracts.
- Create monthly Expiration report for Region Managers and Field Sales Directors and take appropriate action.
- Revise and continually improve the Contract Request Form.
- Be the lead for sales field credit issues by collaborating with both internal and external customers.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Draft and send letters to customers concerning product or pricing changes.
- Provide reports for internal and external customers.
Requirement and Minimum Education Level:
BA/BS Degree Required, preferably in Business or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Nutrition or Healthcare Industry.
- Minimum 5 years experience with drafting and negotiating contracts and agreements.
- Knowledge of RFP process.
- Paralegal or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Vistex preferred.
- Highly effective communicator possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and work independently.
- Ability to find solutions to issues.
- Effectively lead cross-functional discussions.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Strong process orientation.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong PC skills, including Excel, Access, Word and Powerpoint.
Apply for Senior Contract Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly