Associate Procurement Business Partner-Beverage
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
Procurement at Nestlé
At Nestlé, Procurement has the opportunity to develop deep relationships and understanding of our divisions through the Business Partner role. These teams are focused on understanding all aspects of the business, developing relationships with division presidents, and providing insights to the business on strategies that can be employed to provide a sustainable competitive advantage and reduce operational risk. One of the greatest aspects of this role is that as people develop a holistic knowledge of the business, it opens up diverse career paths and international opportunities.
Responsible for interfacing with factories and owning the Business Partner relationship with the Coffee & Tea Brands in Beverage. Management of escalated ensure supply challenges from supplier, factory or other business channels, in support of case fill rate (CFR), asset intensity (AI), or adherence to scope of work targets. Actively engage in cross functional innovation & renovation (I&R) project teams to clearly communicate sourcing constraints, supply risks & mitigation strategies as they relate to the project.
• Ensure early Procurement involvement in event management projects and Nestlé Product Development and Introduction (NPDI).
- Serve as Procurement lead on NPDI projects and share requirements of projects with Category Management Team.
- Serve as Procurement lead on COE projects and inform management of scope and progress.
• Understand business requirements and challenges; including priorities, must win battles and key value drivers.
- Transmit understanding to the category management teams at the appropriate level so the category sourcing strategies and priorities are defined accordingly.
- Confirm Business objectives, challenges, projects, requirements and expectations are shared with the Category Management Team to help shape strategic planning.
• Lead sourcing strategies at business level within the sourcing strategy implementation plan.
- Identify necessary activities and resources needed to achieve implementation of chosen sourcing strategies.
- Lead and/or organize kick off events with implementation teams and coordinate follow up activities with suppliers and Business participants.
- Confirm that the contract meets the requirements of the contract coverage model. Share findings with Nestlé Global Business Services and resolve any issues related to the maintenance of the Quality Info Record (QIR).
• Implement or lead implementation of sourcing strategies at business level, within the overall implementation plan of the sourcing strategy.
- Present or support the presentation of the category strategy summaries to the Business stakeholders to gain alignment and approval as applicable.
- Ensure supplier selection is approved by Business stakeholders and communicate award decision to those affected.
• Provide compelling category and sourcing insights to the business to contribute to overall strategies.
- Consolidate material cost forecast reports (data, graphs, commentary) and present to Business stakeholders as appropriate.
- Provide Business feedback to Category Management Team.
• Play an active role in our Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program.
- Ensure performance survey is completed by market stakeholders.
- Participate in key meetings, ensure right stakeholder engagement, and escalate through senior contacts with local suppliers where needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
Minimum 3 years sourcing, purchasing and/or material management, technical/manufacturing experience and/or or equivalent experience required. Internal Development Trainee candidates on second and third rotations will also be considered.
• SAP, Ariba and I-Nexus experience preferred
• Required proficiency in Microsoft Suite products, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Candidate must be detail oriented and a self-starter
• Proven ability to analyze and present findings in a clear and cohesive manner
• Ability to work independently to identify and research relevant market, industry, and supplier information.
• Capable of navigating through ambiguous situations and managing external vendor relationships
• Ability to work collaboratively and support multiple sourcing initiatives
• Ability to develop processes and/or to identify continuous improvements to help better coordinate activities
• Must be exceptional relationship builder and stakeholder manager and have the ability to form and grow own networks
Apply for Associate Procurement Business Partner-Beverage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly