This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and strategic CFO to join an expanding food manufacturing company. If you are looking to join a reputable company and grow your career- apply now!
- Function as a business partner to the President and consultant to the Board of Directors, providing knowledge and guidance on all company financial-related matters
- Develop organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations
- Translate operational metrics into financial performance measures by evaluating trends, establishing critical measurements, designing systems, resolving problems, and implementing change
- Control the cash flow position of the organization and maintain the integrity of funds and securities
- Manage relationships with financial institutions, administer banking arrangements, and maintain adequate sources of capital
- Maintain appropriate financial records, prepare required financial reports, budgets, and forecasts, and ensure audit completion and follow-up
- Ensure compliance with legal contracts, statutory and tax obligations, contingencies, and leases
- A minimum 5+ years previous/current CFO experience
- Masters/ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field required
- Professional Accounting designation required
- Food industry preferred
The selected CFO will receive an attractive salary, bonus, benefits and the opportunity to grow their career in a successful, expanding company.
Please send your resume in word format with highlighted achievements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly