Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Lead / Coordinate Technical Acceptance activities between TAG, IQM and NDC
* Work with IQM and Nestle Professional TAG leadership to define and implement pHACCP and pQMS processes for Nestle Professional TAG.
* Develop and maintain pHACCP templates for various factories / processes that manufacture Nestle Professional products.
* Work with receiving factory QA on new raw material, new equipment (TAG-related only) and / or new process risk assessments.
* Participate in Food Safety Team activities for NPCIC
* Evaluate Nestle Professional products for potential product claims, and maintain records for raw materials associated with products that have claims (gluten free, vegan, etc.) Work with Nestle Professional TAG, Regulatory and IQM on implementing or maintaining product claims, as needed.
* Assist in investigation of customer complaints related to Nestle Professional products, as a technical resource for factory QA and factory Operations, and make recommendations for raw material specifications or process changes to prevent re-occurrences, when relevant.
* Investigate customer questions and provide Technical information to Marketing, Sales, Customer Service or Customers, as requested.
* Other Technical Support activities, as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• B.S. Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, or other related field, required.
• Preferably 2-3 years manufacturing and or laboratory (1-3 years) experience in food industry.
• Knowledge of HACCP and Basic Food Safety Practices
• Strong project management and organizational skills are necessary, as well as good communication skills.
• Candidates must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt easily to changing project needs and demonstrate success in production facility environments.
• The individual must have good creative, problem solving and organizational skills, and able to successfully complete multiple, simultaneous projects requiring short timelines.
• Market/competitive activity knowledge
• Ingredient knowledge
• Corporate structure and systems knowledge
• Understanding of business acumen
• Competence in Quality & Food safety related systems & principles
• Competence in Microbiology and Hygiene monitoring
• Coaching & development in production and/or corporate settings