1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nurse RN-COL00476 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Beef has an opportunity available for a Nurse (RN), located in Columbia, SC. This position is responsible for providing case management for all injuries occurring at the plant and serving as an occupational healthcare provider according to established policies, procedures, and protocols. This includes management of the medical program including, physician and work comp collaboration, audits, and employee wellness. There is a high degree of collaboration between this position and other functions, particularly EHS and Human Resources.
- 50% Case Management of employee injuries
- 15% Function as a liaison between healthcare professionals, work comp insurance contacts, employees, and other management personnel to facilitate communication
- 5% Ensure proper implementation and execution of the post-offer, pre-placement physical process and ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and ADAAA.
- 5% Collaborate with HR on the following programs: FMLA, STD, Medical Leave process
- 10% Ensure OSHA mandated programs and record keeping are completed to comply with regulations
- 5% Oversee department budget, including supplies, equipment, and contracted professional services
- 5% Create, develop, organize, and coordinate activities related to health and wellness education, and all other duties as assigned
- Current RN License (must show proof of RN license to practice in the state of South Carolina before starting on-site)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as computer skills in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and web based software programs.
- Occupational Health experience
- Knowledge of OSHA and Worker's Compensation
- Knowledge of Medical Tracking System, Infoview
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-SC-Columbia
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Nurse RN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly