3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Production Supervisor to work in one of our Breinigsville, PA factories supporting our state of the art, Nestea production line.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Plan and manage the day to day allocation of resources (equipment, people, materials and systems) in order to efficiently, safely and cost effectively achieve performance targets.
- Coach, mentor and develop team members to meet current and future business requirements.
- Champion and lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the pursuit of TPM
- Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
- Build relationships with frontline team members, internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets.
- Maintaining safe environment and safety practices in all business initiatives
- Create and maintain a safe and positive work environment
- Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures & policies
- Ensure that a high quality of products, housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Review daily achievement of targets and report variances during on-the-floor and off floor review meetings.
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Technical team to get resolution.
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures and support continuous improvement initiatives.
Key qualifications include:
Two to five years of experience in a leadership capacity within manufacturing with shift or area ownership required.
Four year degree or equivalent combination of education & experience; masters preferred.
Prior experience in a beverage, food or other clean manufacturing environment with familiarity with quality and hygiene regulations preferred.
Ability to grow relationships with business partners and to lead, coach and develop employees
Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to lead organizational initiatives and change
Time management, delegation and organization skills with strong problem solving ability
Continuous improvement or process improvement experience. Green belt or black belt certification preferred.
Prior experience with TPM a plus!
Increase in responsibilities over time, reflected in new work assignments, career advancements, and larger scope of work.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications; SAP experience a plus.
Grasp of financial factors related to operations performance.
Understanding of production processes.
Ability to work nights with schedule flexibility as needed to cover peer vacations
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly