OPEN HOUSE EVENT - Looking for CDL Route Delivery Drivers
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
CAREER FAIR / OPEN HOUSE EVENT:
Come learn about our immediate openings in NEWBURGH for the following positions:
Route Sales Delivery Driver (CDL & NON CDL Positions)
CDL License or Permit PREFERRED
Walk-in's are highly encouraged to attend!! Interview face to face with a Manager!
Please dress for an interview (no jeans or sneakers) and bring 2-3 copies of an updated resume.
Please join us for this event located at the following address:
NESTLE WATERS NORTH AMERICA
5 Warehouse Lane
Elmsford, NY 10523
Open Routes are in both ELMSFORD AND NEWBURGH branches
Event Date/ Time: Conducting open interviews Wednesday, April 26th from 3:00pm to 8:00pm.
Work Schedule/ Hours:
Monday through Friday some rotational Saturdays
OR Monday to Saturday, with a day off during the week
6:00am start time until the daily delivery workload is completed
Are you excited to kick off your professional driving career with a leader in the consumer product goods industry? Are you interested in getting your CDL class B license with a company that will help you get on the job training? Do you enjoy working in an environment where team work and work ethic are valued? Come find a one of a kind career opportunity with our Ready Refresh team today as a Route Delivery Driver.
All of these roles support our Ready Refresh Division. The role focus is to deliver pre-ordered products and offer a best in class customer experience. The average daily workload consists of making local deliveries to both small business and residential customers.
What's in it for me?
- A rewarding career that can offer you advanced skill building and training in the areas to include but not limited to commercial driving, sales, customer service, safety and leadership with a leader in the consumer packaged goods industry
- An opportunity to work in a field based role where you can work with customers
- We can help your driving career and get fantastic on the job training to get your Class B CDL license
- A comprehensive benefit package to include the following: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance, short term and long term disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and paid holidays
- A family oriented environment where team work and togetherness is celebrated
Route Delivery Driver key qualifications include:
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to secure and maintain CDL Class B license with airbrake endorsement
- Motor Vehicle Record - in the last 3 years only 1 license,no driving-related suspension, revocation or cancellation,no disqualifying offenses, no more than 2 moving violations and no reckless driving incidents.
- Motor Vehicle Record (last 7 years) - no major driving offenses including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, refusal to test, leaving the scene, driving a commercial vehicle without a CDL, or at-fault fatal incident.
- Route Delivery Driver candidates must be 21 years of age or older (DOT requirement) for consideration
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offers comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more!
Apply for OPEN HOUSE EVENT - Looking for CDL Route Delivery Drivers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly