Specialist Procurement Support - Beverage
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
Procurement at Nestlé
At Nestlé, Procurement has the opportunity to develop deep relationships and understanding of our divisions through the Business Partner role. These teams are focused on understanding all aspects of the business, developing relationships with division presidents, and providing insights to the business on strategies that can be employed to provide a sustainable competitive advantage and reduce operational risk. One of the greatest aspects of this role is that as people develop a holistic knowledge of the business, it opens up diverse career paths and international opportunities.
Responsible for executing purchasing activities for the Corporate Services Business Partner group within Nestlé USA. Partner with the Business Partner team in the development and maintenance of strong business relationships with key stakeholders, provide exceptional customer service, ensuring supply and improving the performance, quality and service level of suppliers.
• Confirm business objectives - set / review buying specs, business requirements, and scopes of work.
- Supports to gather and convey local requirements and transmit them to Business Partner team / Category team as appropriate.
- Capture current quality/Procure-to-Pay issues & share market reality with the Business Partner team.
- Support business partner team in the development and evaluation of the category strategies.
• Execute category strategy operation and track progress.
- Initiate and coordinate follow up activities with supplier and Business.
- Support and facilitate the ensure supply plans to pro-actively minimize, avoid and ultimately eliminate business operations disruptions.
- First point of contact for ensure supply escalations from a variety of business functions.
• Enter and manage projects in I-nexus throughout project until savings have been approved by both the At Market and Above Market Global teams. Ensure alignment of project status between business partner team and finance teams.
• Enter and maintain contracts in the Contract Lifecycle Management system.
- Confirm that the contract meets the requirements of the contract coverage model. Share findings with both Nestlé Business Services and Nestlé Global Business Services.
- Generate Contract Lifecycle Management reports to monitor contact expiration dates and inform business partner team of suppliers with imminent expiring contracts.
• Support the business partner team in the management of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program for participating suppliers and ensure completion of SRM Performance Surveys by market stakeholders.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Previous purchasing experience preferred
• SAP, Ariba, and I-Nexus experience preferred
• Required proficiency in Microsoft Suite products, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Candidate must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
• Capable of navigating through ambiguous situations and managing relationships.
• Strong communication skills need to liaise between the internal customers and the procurement team.
• Maintain a high level of internal/external business acumen to mark trends and their impact on the business.
• Candidate will be tireless in follow-up on issues, will be thorough and diligent, perform root cause analysis and will appropriately escalate issues as necessary.
Apply for Specialist Procurement Support - Beverage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly