District Sales Leader
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Purpose Statement:
The District Sales Leader is considered the conduit between customer satisfaction and business development within his/her assigned territory. This is accomplished by planning, organization, concise communication skills, and executing a business plan. The District Sales Leader leads an energized sales force to maximize sales and profits, and execute business priorities within a Performance culture.
* Drive consistent revenue growth for approximately $7-12MM in sales, exceeding revenue growth targets.
* Lead and oversee day-to-day sales, sales operations, logistics, inventory, scheduling, training, and performance management/people development for 12-18 employees.
* Achieve or exceed service standards across all channels.
* Achieve or exceed Cumulative Points of Distribution targets within district.
* Lead display execution improvement within district.
* Achieve or exceed productivity targets, leading productivity initiatives within district.
* Successfully prospect and generate leads by cold-calling, meeting required monthly new account and revenue quotas.
* Prepare and conduct business reviews and account calls with key accounts.
* Lead strong safety culture by utilizing Company safety initiatives to minimize injury, work time loss and productivity loss.
* Build strong working relationships with all key customers in district.
* Achieve or exceed expense targets.
* Demonstrate strong financial acumen. Accurately forecast, manage budgets and make data driven action plans.
* Develop and implement the appropriate sales programs and tools designed to grow account base and increase revenue with existing customers.
* Prioritize projects, data and communication going to frontline.
* Effectively lead team through company initiatives using change management.
* Use Predictive staffing to plan and volume forecasts to execute labor needs.
* Building and executing appropriate development plans for all employees including bench strength.
*Conduct scheduled interactions with employees to drive sales and capability including Work With, One with Ones and District Meetings.
* Performance manage to build team strength and achieve targets.
* Provide all necessary sales support and training related to automated ordering system, sales reports, sell sheets, P.O.S., and other sales related materials.
* Ensure compliance with all company standards.
* BS/BA from accredited 4 year college, preferred
* Valid Class ''B'' CDL or Must be willing to obtain a Class B Permit/License within 4 weeks of hire date.
* Minimum 3 years of sales experience with CPG Organization
* Strong leadership experience preferred
* Solid communication skills both oral and written including the ability to make presentations in front of groups or customers.
* Proven Customer Service Skills
* Demonstrated robust selling and interpersonal skills
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite
* Communication: presents ideas effectively, actively listens, and works across functional boundaries.
* Creativity: ability to think 'outside the box', ability to develop creative solutions to business opportunities.
* Detail: Strives to understand the details. Balances analysis and action appropriately.
* Energy: Maintains high activity / productivity level. Operates with vigor, effectiveness and determination over extended periods of time.
* Flexible: Thrives in a constantly changing business environment.
* Initiative: Self-starter, gets involved quickly, takes on difficult tasks with enthusiasm. Takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required.
* Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity).
* Team Work: Can work in group or alone; oriented towards the good of the whole.
* Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent results while building organization capabilities.
* Manage job professionally and with a high level of organization.
Apply for District Sales Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly