Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor-FRI00810 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
DescriptionCargill Friona, TX has an exciting opportunity for an Electronics
Maintenance Supervisor. Candidate will direct the plant maintenance activities in the Electronics department to ensure the plant operates at maximum efficiency. Candidate will organize, control and facilitate activities and projects as required to ensure asset health and asset availability within the entire facility. Individual will guide the engineering effort and development of design ideas and their application to plant equipment. Role promotes and supports good working relationship between production and maintenance, and provides leadership for the maintenance function within the facility. Candidate will manage departmental expenses and capital budgets. Role must have an understanding of HR policies, labor contracts, contractor mgmt. procedures, and EHS policies.
- 50% - Maintain asset health by coordinating and reviewing maintenance efforts in regards to electronics/electrical. Ensure facility is properly maintained.
- 20% - Give direction and coaching to subordinates to be more effective in their required activities. Engagement of employees, recognize and celebrate successes.
- 10% - Manage departmental expenses
- 10% - Ensure adherence to personnel safety, food safety, and environmental requirements.
- 10% - Foster coordination and cooperation with other departments and personnel to ensure asset availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Maintenance and Reliability
Primary Location US-TX-Friona
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Maintenance & Reliability Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly