Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Supporting the Nestlé Supply Chain Field Function provides administrative and analytical support. Process and prepare all necessary and required documentation that enables decisions leading to a lower total delivered cost. This position also may provide on-going administrative and analytical support for the over, short and damage process for the Nestlé logistics network.
The job duties include but are not limited to the following:
· Managing daily truckload traffic in and out of the facility for Nestle and 3rd party business including but not limited to the following:
· Signing trucks and drivers in and out of yard management systems
· Completing physical verification of load and equipment status (reefer temp and fuel, checking and removing seals, checking for empty/full trailer on exit)
· Completing bill of lading paperwork for the check-out process
· Working with yard driver to accomplish yard management operations including movement of drop trailers and daily yard audit
· Manage workload/queue operations for 3rd party business which includes using 3rd party WMS system to assign and control work orders
· Trouble-shooting and communication of systems issues to 3rd party support Phone, fax, and e-mail communication.
· File migration process completion: boxing, labeling and transferring to warehouse storage.
· Participate in regular remote shipping office and warehouse office organization tasks and supply checks/ordering.
· Identifies, communicates, and resolves operational issues and problems identified by following proper operating procedures with Nestle associates, internal/external sources and the Nestle immediate supervisor
· Support operational initiatives and various projects that lead to decisions leading towards lowering total delivered costs.
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
· Four years of college or equivalent experience is preferred working in a financial setting (accounts payable, inventory control, etc.)
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as Web search.
· Experience in Logistics Operations environment preferred.
· Experience in working with financial data is required.
· Experience with Warehouse Operations Systems and SAP is preferred.
· Experience working in a team environment preferred.
· Candidate should be proficient in Microsoft Office software.
· Must exhibit a high degree of urgency and commitment to resolve transaction errors, and do so with minimal supervision.
· High degree of attention to detail.
· Work well in a team environment.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent problem solving ability
Apply for Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly