Sr. Demand Management Analyst
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sr. Demand Management Analyst-HOP04150 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a Sr. Demand Management Analyst, this position will focus
on partnering with demand and capacity suppliers on maintaining a healthy
portfolio paired with available delivery capabilities. You will help enterprises and functions to
identify, evaluate, and prioritize potential IT project investments based on
their strategy and roadmaps. This role acts as a key enabler to mature and
build portfolio management capabilities in the North America/Global region, ensuring focus
on the right projects and allocation of the right resources to each.
This position requires strong partnership with Enterprise and Function leadership, Business Partners, and delivery organizations. This includes a high degree of collaboration and ability to work in ambiguous situations, understand business case inputs, measurement of results and the ability to lead through influence and articulate complex concepts succinctly.
This position will provide thought leadership, training, and execution of regional services enabling Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) best practices defined by the EPMO team. (quality demand intake, estimating, scheduling, resource management, and project management processes).
This position will drive strong collaboration with the business partnering organization, being responsible for process adherence, driving continuous improvement and making sure regional needs are fulfilled.
40% - Portfolio and Process Leadership:
- Provides leadership for portfolio management
process in region.
Ensures demand management best practices are followed, based on expert knowledge of Program and Project Management (from portfolio management, demand Intake, planning & scheduling), to optimize benefits and reduce risks. Identifies, recommends and implements best practices based on extensive knowledge of Program and Project management, Resource Management, and Demand Planning.
- Provides accurate forecasted demand for project resource capacity, partnering with portfolios on prioritization and scheduling
- Responsible for the adherence to global standard process established by EPMO, and contribute for continuous improvement.
- Collaborates with the business partners. Create and execute training on processes and establish methodology for tracking and driving continuous improvement
40% - Demand Management Process Leadership:
- Provides leadership for capacity management processes in the region, partnering with resource managers on training and continuous improvement
- Collaborates with the delivery teams. Create and execute training on processes and establish methodology for tracking and driving continuous improvement.
- Establish and maintain capacity management, estimation, and scheduling processes and tools
- Provide accurate forecast capacity for project work, partnering with application enablement teams on planning and scheduling
20% - Project Management Processes:
- Partner with the project management leadership on effective project management practices enabling the demand management and capacity management space
- Evaluate available tools, recommend optimal usage to drive desired outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, business, MIS or computer science or equivalent degree or minimum 7 years of IT professional experience
- 7 years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5 year of experience with project delivery processes and tools.
- 3 years of mid to large project or demand management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead change through influence with large and senior stakeholder groups
- Passion and ability to leverage industry expertise for continuous improvement
- Experience creating and executing effective training initiatives
- Self-Starter, highly proactive
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills and active inquiry skills
- Managed teams contributing to the delivery of project oriented work
- Experience in portfolio management, demand management, and resource management processes
- Applied knowledge of Project Management tools
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Sr. Demand Management Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly