Facilities Maintenance Planner
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Maintenance Planner schedules the work activity of the Maintenance and Engineering team. Accessing, understanding, and basing decisions on information of all types in the CMMS system is fundamental to the position. The Planner prepares efficient and effective work plans for all Preventive, Predictive, Condition-Based, and Project/Backlog
Maintenance work; works with the Technical Stores Team to ensure parts are available and ready; ensures internal and external labor resources are available; and coordinates execution of the plan in conjunction with the production schedule through working with the Production Scheduler in a timely manner. The Maintenance Planner supports the Line Mechanics and Technicians by providing expert guidance and maintains open flow of communication up and down the maintenance chain. Identifies and escalates problems proactively. The Maintenance Planner will also serve as an NCE Facilitator, championing AMM, tracking results, pushing for execution of improvement projects, initiating focused projects based on Maintenance trends, and participating in process improvement initiatives.
- Plan all Predictive, Preventive, and Condition Based Maintenance, in conjunction with the sites production and operational plan including resource (mechanic, operators, parts, equipment) availability to effectively and efficiently execute activities in a coordinated way. Help prioritize and escalate as necessary critical works.
- Manage CMMS Data including ensuring that appropriate information, including FLOC, BOM's, PM's, etc. are entered into the CMMS system when a modification, improvement, or addition is made to manufacturing, utilities, and/or other support area equipment.
- Monitor work order backlog; schedule backlog work in a timely manner to maintain a reasonable level.
- Monitor/audit Mechanic data entry and quality into SAP/AMM system. Provide support and training as required to ensure meaningful and comprehensive information is available.
- Evaluate all notifications, working with Maintenance Manager and Mechanics. Convert to Work Orders or provide feedback to requestors as appropriate.
- Monitor Workorder Completion, Backlog, and Schedule Compliance to ensure health of maintenance systems.
- Drive continuous improvement projects related to maintenance as assigned by working with operations and engineering alike.
- Generate and distribute KPI, and trend analysis and CMMS reports.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- 2-year Technical or AA Degree strongly preferred. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3 years experience in a Manufacturing, Maintenance, & Engineering environment required. Experience as a Maintenance
Planner preferred, including the effective planning and coordination of maintenance activities, taking into account production schedule and other standard activities related to maintenance planning (budget, safety, permits, coordination with other operational areas, tracking of maintenance KPI's, etc).
- Preferably exposure to TPM, maintenance planning techniques and maintenance execution.
- Participation in the coordination and planning of maintenance activities, taken into account SHE, food safety and other constrains in order to optimize the coordination of all maintenance activities.
- Food Industry experience preferred.
- Experience with CMMS system (SAP, Maximo, MP2, MLS, etc.)
- 3 years experience working as a mechanic or in a hands on capacity a plus.
- High level of computer expertise and competence.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong understanding of mechanical processes, equipment and electrical systems.
- Must have continuous improvement mindset.
- Familiar with other Maintenance Improvement methodologies; work with site/Corporate Engineers.
- Open to new methods and opportunities.
- Strong analysis skills.
- Ability to make ongoing judgments and decisions to keep the business functioning at a high level.
- Ability and willingness to operate and support a positive Nestle culture and follow established values.
- Ability to integrate into all parts of the operation to support the facility in achieving goals and objectives.
- Proactive individual that takes responsibility for their equipment, line, coworkers and the continuous improvement of the operation.
- Able to work in a team environment where honest communication, a positive attitude, engagement, and personal accountability is expected.
- Detail oriented individual who accurately records information.
- Able to work off-shifts, weekends and extended shifts (i.e. 10 hrs., 12 hrs.)
- Has positive conflict management skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Accountable for personal development and improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks
Apply for Facilities Maintenance Planner
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly