Industrial Services Supervisor
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Industrial Services Supervisor is accountable for the operational supply of the required industrial services (IS) for the plant, and ensuring the safe reliable and efficient maintenance of the industrial services equipment and supply services for assigned areas of Industrial Services.
Primary industrial services responsibilities may include:
• Steam and hot water generation and distribution, including condensate recovery
• Refrigeration and Chilled water (and/or other cold medium) generation and distribution
• Potable and process water treatment, supply and distribution system
• Compressed air generation and distribution
• AHU & HVAC system
• Waste water system and treatment
• Energy efficiency and resource conservation of these utilities
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
• Licensed engineer or EIT.
• RETA certification. (For ammonia refrigeration sites)
• Prefer 1-2 years of engineering experience, preferably in Industrial Services and with direct supervision.
Apply for Industrial Services Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly