Facility Inventory Coordinator
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Facility Inventory Coordinator-MIL00847 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate growth is creating opportunities for continuous improvement within facility operations. This position will play a key role in driving solutions across the plant that will enable our business to better manage costs and be more efficient. Primary responsibilities include inventory control and packaging support for the location. Additionally, this role will include best practice implementation including aspects of Cargill Manufacturing Excellence, data analysis driving continuous process improvement, and the advancement of learning and development tools for plant employees.
25% Direct accountability, leadership and oversight of inventory accuracy. Works closely with operations personnel to execute cycle counting processes for raw materials, WIP, finished goods, rework, and packaging. Report yields and monitor BOMs for accuracy.
25% Perform SAP transactional support including execution, verification, and troubleshooting.
25% Responsible for the overall management of rework, including inventory processes, dispositioning, and consumption planning.
10% Provide field support for the development of SOP's, training programs, and other learning & development tools for plant employees.
10% Develop and maintain production data to support operational metrics.
5% Work with other functions within the plant and other CCCNA departments to solve problems and any other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 year operations experience in an food manufacturing environment
- Leader, Can-do attitude, team player, and desire to learn
- Strong computer skills and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work independently while also integrating with the plant team
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
- Basic knowledge of math/accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated expertise in multi-tasking, handling projects and meeting deadlines in dynamic environment
- Effective communication skills (written, oral, verbal)
- Routine physical activity including standing and walking for several hours at a time, typing, climbing, and lifting approximately 55 lbs
- Occasionally travel as required (typically less than 10% of time)
- SAP Experience
- Experience with inventory management
- HACCP or FSSC 22000 experience
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Supply Chain Management
Primary Location US-WI-Milwaukee
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Facility Inventory Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly