Export Compliance Support
Export Compliance Support-WIC03629 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Export Compliance Clerk will be responsible for providing shipping locations with instructions for export orders, auditing export documents, and accurately invoicing customers. The applicant will partner with sales, logistics, plants, freezers, and other document clerks in order to support international business. This opportunity will provide the candidate experience in export compliance and regulatory export reporting.
35% Ensure accuracy of Export Documents.
10% Provide necessary documentation to Border agents to ensure timely clearance of exports to Mexico.
20% Resolve Border issues (re-issue documentation, re-inspections, etc.)
25% Ensure compliance of the Federal Trade Statistics Regulation through mandatory export reporting.
10% Perform filing duties (including archiving) and miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Fully Bilingual English/Spanish - Written and Oral Skills
- High School Degree or GED
- Experience in an office or similar environment.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills (prioritize, follow up, follow through)
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team.
- Ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
- Experience with Cargill computer systems; JDE, XLGO, SAP
- Meat industry import/export compliance experience or knowledge.
- Familiarity with APHIS/FSIS Export Regulations
- Independent thinker
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-KS-Wichita
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job