3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
Supports the activities of the HealthCare Nutrition Consumer Care marketing team. Specific responsibilities include administrative support for the VP of Consumer Care Marketing and Director of Market Research & Consumer Insight, invoice management for advertising and promotional activities, coordination of product samples and literature fulfillment for tradeshows, ad hoc administrative support for the broader consumer care marketing team.
• Administrative support for the VP of Consumer Care Marketing and Director of Market Research Consumer Insight. Manage scheduling/maintaining calendars, meeting coordination (confirming availability, booking rooms, setting up teleconference or video conference capability, ordering food, etc.) making travel plans and reservations, processing expense reports.
• Invoice management for advertising and promotional activities. Proactively manage Purchase Order Requisitions via timely correspondence and communication internally with team and externally with vendors, and reconciles PO process at end of month. Actively involved with NBS as part of this process. Maintain accurate record keeping of POs and invoices. Key participant in monthly PO procedures.
• Coordination of product marketing samples and literature for tradeshows and warehouse replenishment. Liason with fulfillment house(s) for sample repack and inventory replenishment of brochures/leave behinds. Respond to ad hoc requests for samples according to corporate compliance requirements. Supports Marketing Managers with ad hoc coordination projects. May attend conference and tradeshow events if needed.
• Ad hoc administrative support for broader Consumer Care Marketing team. Support broader marketing team in arranging group meetings (confirming attendee availability, book rooms, and set up teleconference or video conference capability and order food) as appropriate. Fill ad hoc requests for copy/printing, Fed Ex shipments, new product mailings to the sales field, and group travel arrangements. Maintains OMP schedule and ensures timely execution of OMP meetings and updates.
Experience and Education:
• Associate or Bachelor's degree
• 2 to 3 years of Executive Administrative support or equivalent experience required
• 2 plus years of exposure or experience in supporting marketing functions preferred
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly