Representative Territory Sales-Denver, CO
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
POSITION SUMMARY: Sells non-carbonated dispenser-based beverage products such as coffee, specialty coffee drinks including creamers, hot chocolate, tea, juice drinks and bases to wholesale foodservice distributors, and to the following channels: foodservice, hospitality, lodging, gaming, college & universities, healthcare, military and government institutions by performing the following duties:
• Responsible for generating opportunities within a defined geographic area by researching potential accounts, utilizing resources within distributor network, performing weekly live demonstrations of dispensing platforms and products
• Maintaining a sales call balance of new business opportunities along with current business retention and penetration
• Responsible for maintaining, developing and growing business within a large and diverse customer base by understanding and managing volume requirements for placement of dispensers (thru-puts)
• Maintaining a consistent touch point cycle within assigned geography along with daily account of activities and progress for every call
• Responsible for coordinating dispenser instillations on-site with Service Operations
• Managing incoming customer and distribution needs
• Interface with cross-functional employees including National Accounts, Emerging Markets and Military Sales, Marketing, and Service Operations
• Responsible for representing our beverage solution portfolio at Food & Trade Shows and distributor sales and training meetings
• Responsible for traveling to and from client sites- 50% on average of driving responsibility
• Overnight travel may be required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years of successful street sales experience in a B2B (business-to-business) environment.
• Foodservice experience may be a plus though not required. Individuals with experience in a similar or relevant go-to-market process such as sales distribution environments are usually well-suited for this position.
• Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook as well as a high level of Internet savvy are required.
• College degree preferred or equivalent 3-5 successful sales or sales management experience
• A broad understanding of basic mathematical functions including weights and measures.
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
• Sales personality that demonstrates patience and persistence for the sales process.
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Ability to manage a large geographical area may be required
• Can sell concepts as well as solutions
• Willingness and ability to display and demonstrate beverage platforms and products in remote locations
• Able to follow direction yet work independently
• Oriented to Team success
• Customer focused and numbers driven. Sufficient drive to achieve and exceed sales and placement expectations
• Self-starter who requires minimal direct supervision.
• Able to influence and drive change
Apply for Representative Territory Sales-Denver, CO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly