Line Operator - Assembly 3rd Shift
To ensure continuous and proper flow of product in a safe and efficient manner to meet maximum production; strip, quarter, inspect, and tote Canadian bacon; and relieve people for breaks. This entails setting up a process whereby people get as timely a break as possible. This is done in order to: Ensure continuous product flow with least amount of downtime and provide quality product to the lines.
• Top Service Position--fluff crust, put crust on table, rotate stock, fill circle dispenser, and complete audit sheets.
• Crust Placing--put crust on circle. Will put crust and circle on belt when machine fails.
• RA--put pep/bacon ends through RA, fill out audit trail sheets, and monitor machine settings and hopper level.
• Meat Dumper--set up work area, keep meat in meat dumper, record audit information, and monitor machine settings and hopper levels.
• Pep-O-Matic--keep machines full of pep sticks, record audit trail information, and work as pep inspector fixing pizzas.
• Garnish Applicator--keep applicator full of garnish, record audit trail information.
• Waste Removal and General Cleaning--sweep floors and put waste in proper container.
• Relieve for breaks
• Strip, quarter, inspect, and tote bacon.
• Other duties as trained and assigned.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• High school education or GED
• Ability to read, write, and perform simple math calculations.
• Inspect raw materials per requirements.
• Inspect finished product per requirements.
• Perform line duties efficiently to prevent line shutdowns.