Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you
Provides financial oversight on all trade spending activities and profitability for one sales team or multiple division projects within Nestle Professional USA. Supports the sales leader by leveraging trade with generating demand activities to improve OG, RIG, MC/OP1. They will make recommendations to the Sales Controller for large-scale profit enhancement and process improvements. However, the Trade Analyst will work independently using critical decision-making in most day-to-day interactions to drive executional performance and functional alignment to the business objectives and goals.
- Administer and manage the effectiveness of all Division/Program trade spending and profitability.
- Coordinate with respective commercial team members (sales, marketing) on analysis of business trends, division/broker market spending and profitability.
- Prepare & Assess the profitability of all division new opportunities
- Reconcile budgeted spending levels and profit targets with projections and actual payments.
- Facilitate Ad-hoc analysis for improved financial performance.
- Coordinate all customer and product hierarchies (Trans Indirects & Plan Shells)
- Manage trade structure within all systems (Promo Express, ISW, SAP Pricing, Samples & Deductions, new tools as needed).
- Manage broker administration compliance with Nestle Trade Policy and Procedures.
- Manage the relationships and perform as the liaison between Broker Admins and Accounts Payable Coordinators and Accounts Payable Analysts.
- Review, format, distribute and automate trade reports (from all trade systems) as scheduled or needed.
Other duties as selected by supervisor.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
4 year college degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics preferred
or equivalent work experience
Knowledge of the FoodService Industry (Broker/Distributor/Buying Group)
Proven track record with process and/or financial improvement
Intermediate level of financial reporting and comprehension to interpret results and driving factors
Technical skills (Advanced Microsoft Excel and Beginner Microsoft Access)
Moderate Degree of business and financial acumen
Possesses the ability to apply insight, has a strong service orientation, and uses proactive cooperation and has the ability thrive in a results focused atmosphere
Ability to influence decisions and drive decision-making in alignment with objectives through financial analysis
Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization