Senior Analyst Customer & Sales Analytics
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Health Science (NHSc) is a company on a mission and on the move, motivated by the opportunity to forge a major therapeutic role for nutrition in the management of health and establish a new industry between food and pharmaceuticals. The two elements of the equation are simple; societies are ageing and age and lifestyle related diseases are spiraling. Needs are growing for safe, effective and cost-effective solutions. At the same time, scientific understanding of health, disease and the potential of nutrition - as an integral part of managing health and disease - is growing.
Nestlé Health Science, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Nestlé Group, was created in 2011 to be a leader in these developments and make things happen. We have over 3,000 employees around the world with a wide mix of capabilities - from bio-medical engineers to regulatory specialists, medical delegates (sales force) and health economic experts that reflect our dynamism and intent to create.
As part of the Customer & Sales Analytics Team, this position will support the Healthcare Nutrition Sales & Marketing teams with accurate, timely, and actionable CRM analytical reporting. This position will perform CRM analytics around current Veeva user activity, provide ongoing support to Veeva users with current and new initiatives based on operational and analytical systems functionality. Will act as a point of contact for CRM users for on-going support questions and needs and will work closely with Sales Leadership from supported business units to identify, prioritize, and deliver system improvements. This individual will build and maintain complex models to help provide insights into CRM activity to assist management in driving short & long term business strategies.
Veeva Analysis and Support
• Develop & maintain sophisticated Veeva metric analytical modeling tools to measure user activity against strategic initiatives.
• Ad hoc activity analysis to support Field Sales leadership team.
• Develop standardized team activity review process to analyze historical performance as well as identify opportunities to increase performance.
Analytical Support for Finance and Marketing
• Performance modeling and analysis to help support strategic initiatives at a product/platform level aligning to the Institutional Marketing Team.
Management Reporting Analysis
• Assist Customer & Sales Analytics Senior Manager to standardize monthly reporting package to communicate to senior management key activity trends and performance indicators.
• Work with our supported user communities to proactively identify areas where sales technology and process improvements can improve our selling processes and broaden account insights.
• Maintenance and updating of data for Veeva territory alignment, product updates, and new user set-up.
• Development and maintenance of key operational dashboards and reports to drive user insights from CRM data.
• Project management and execution as required to support process or technology initiatives that improve sales effectiveness.
• Develop formal business requirements and work with our global teams to determine global template vs. market solution relevance.
• Creation of functional design documentation to support global or local configuration and development processes.
• Write, maintain and execute test scripts to ensure successful project implementations.
• Local configuration and administration of Veeva CRM Solution.
• Provide high quality end-user support including one-on-one coaching, training and guidance via multiple delivery methods such as phone, email and in-person training.
• Develop job aides and other training materials as needed to support task-specific processes execution.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• BS / BA Required, degree in business/computer science preferred
• Strong analytical and data management abilities
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel required
• Some experience with CRM systems and web based applications required
• Experience with Veeva or Salesforce.com CRM preferred
• Familiarity and general knowledge of Microsoft Access desirable
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Business Analyst role
• Minimum of 2 years working with Sales/Sales Support Organizations
• Minimum of 1 year Project Management experience
• Minimum of 1 year in an IT Support function
Apply for Senior Analyst Customer & Sales Analytics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly