Staff Nurse, LPN
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Staff Nurse, LPN-HAZ00684 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Case Ready has an exciting opportunity available for an Occupational Health Nurse, LPN at our facility located in Hazleton, PA. This position will treat, evaluate, and assess employees' problems and determine medical direction to ensure quality medical care. This position will also assist with occupational health related programs, ensure OSHA required record keeping compliance, and other various duties.
This position will promote the health, safety and well-being of all staff working in Hazleton, PA.
- Maintain employee records to facilitate OSHA, and Worker's Compensation record keeping according to established policies and procedures to ensure location compliance
- Evaluate and assess employee problems and determine medical direction to ensure quality medical care
- Be a liaison between health professionals, employee and other management personnel to facilitate communication
- Ensure professional standards of Occupational Health are maintained and confidentiality of medical data is protected
- Assist and educate on site physician on physical demands of various positions as well as accommodation process.
- Must have LPN certification
- Strong Verbal and Written skills
- Have the ability to work with a team and also be able to independently
- Working knowledge of OSHA and Worker Compensation in PA
- Certified in First Aid and CPR
- Previous experience with multicultural/multilingual environment.
- At least 1 year of Occupational Health Knowledge
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- RN certification, BSN preferred
- Background in emergency, orthopedics and surgery and/or case management
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-PA-Hazleton
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Staff Nurse, LPN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly