FM Sales Administrator & Analyst 1
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
SHORT DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
The person in this position supports the entire sales process for the FM department (Food Manufacturers) for Lodz office - replacement employee contract.
SCOPE OF DUTIES
- You will report to the Sales Director.
- You make sure that our customers are retained and that extra business can be generated, thanks to your customer focused approach, your profound knowledge of our customers as well as of Barry Callebaut and your exceptional drive.
- You will support the Sales Director and Account Sales Managers
- You are responsible for managing different administrative areas related to customers
- You are responsible for preparations of sales reports, sales statistics, details for customer visits including making presentations, gathering and analyzing available information.
- You will be in regular contact with our customers in the region to answer queries. In order to be able to provide correct answers, you communicate frequently within the organization (follow up on status) and you also inform the customer on a regular basis.
- Performs other tasks defined by a supervisor.
- Experience in a commercial B2B-environment and understanding of the mechanics in commodity markets (cocoa, sugar, dairy, fats & oils) is a strong plus.
- Master degree level (preferably have completed a Master degree in commercial engineering or applied economics)
- Very good knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- Experienced user of Word and Excel. SAP user experience is a plus.
- Team player with an analytical mindset and strong commercial attitude.
- customer focused approach,
- profound knowledge of our customers as well as of Barry Callebaut
- exceptional drive, pro-active attitude
- determination to succeed
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for FM Sales Administrator & Analyst 1
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly