Manager, Strategy & Business Development
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Brand Strategy and Business Development reporting to the Director of Brand Strategy and Business Development (S&BD) and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for contributing to Nestle Waters success by facilitating the development execution of business strategies through point of purchase, working cross functionally with Business (Brand, Finance and Supply Chain) and Sales teams.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Consumer Promotion: Leveraging Brand Strategies, leads the development and execution of the annual consumer promotional plan (BMEs). Works cross-functionally with Brand BU CCSD & Shopper Marketing POS/Merch CCSD to align and establish goals, creative, tactical components, and sales communication plan.
• Lean Value Stream: Manage the implementation of an E2E process to ensure the entire process is streamlined and efficient. Work cross-functionally with Supply Chain, International teams and BU to pilot program.
• Shopper Marketing: Leveraging Brand Strategies and Consumer Promotional Plan, supports planning and development with Channel CCSD Shopper Marketing team for account specific activations. Spearhead development of selling communications and tools: Responsible for maintaining and providing content for selling presentations and ongoing brand maintenance with accounts.
• Support the Current year Integrated Commercial Plan: Assist in delivering Business Unit plans to enable sales execution. Attend various sales meetings to communicate consumer content, monitor KPI's vs. targets, facilitates supply/product. Participate in monthly meetings to optimize Field Sales Execution team output around desired in store merchandising.
• Annual Integrated Commercial Plan Development (building out year ICP): Work cross functionally with Customer Development team and Sales to develop customer/channel situation assessment. Contributes to development of our go to market guidelines, align with Business Units on key initiatives to be delivered to sales teams.
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA Preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Nielsen or IRI
• Strong analytical, verbal, and presentation skills
• Self-starter. Creative inventor of new strategies
• Travel: 10%
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Manager, Strategy & Business Development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly