Marketing Manager (Digital and Brand) PART-TIME (3 Days/Week)
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
BabyNes, part of Nestle Infant Nutrition, is seeking a Marketing Manager to drive the development of all consumer communication initiatives, programs and campaigns, including product advertising, online activation, social media, mobile /website optimizations and e-commerce strategy with key retailers.
We are seeking an innovative, passionate digital-savvy marketer able to help develop the newly created super premium brand Gerber BabyNes and translate overall business strategy into successful Marketing campaigns with a strong focus on digital/e-commerce programs.
Digital Marketing and Brand Management:
- Work with business manager to develop BabyNes communication & engagement strategy, establishing a premium and differentiated proposition, able to improve customer acquisition.
- Plan and execute seamlessly the integrated Marketing campaigns, across key channels, PR, influencers, advertising, and media (working closely with global marketing team and local US Gerber team)
- Execute and develop a strong CRM/social CRM plan, innovative audience targeting strategies to reach and engage with our target consumer.
- Manage the business development of BabyNes with key e-retailers, developing best in class e-content and ensure efficiency of e-shopper campaigns.
- Develop and manage e-commerce web store. Provide continuous analysis and generate insights for successful and ongoing improvement of digital sales.
Website Management & Analytics:
- Evolve and optimize user experience on www.babynes.com and mobile app, in partnership with global brand and User experience team.
- Enhance our internal and external marketing Analytics capability to better understand consumer touchpoints efficiency and identify winning campaigns.
- Manage and coordinate the work with our agency partners (Brand agency, digital agency and media agency) to ensure excellence in planning and execution.
**This role will be part time, three days per week. Days will vary per week based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Bachelor's degree required, Masters or MBA preferred
5 to 10 years marketing experience and consumer communications required.
Apply for Marketing Manager (Digital and Brand) PART-TIME (3 Days/Week)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly