Customer Relations Data Expert
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Customer Relations Data Expert-MIN04852 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Relations Data Expert is to maintain DATA systems and information according to agreed Cargill policies and FSQR procedures and ensure that information available is up-to-date.
70% - Information management
- Work with and support Regional FSQR Customer Relations Center of Expertise (CR COE ) Teams to serve Cargill customers cross regional teams
- Apply a basic understanding of customer Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory (FSQR) support practices and procedures.
- Support the CR CoE by managing the IT- & Data infrastructure and content management which may include but is not limited to organize documents and information around Site Information Package (SIP), product- and position statements, information regarding sustainability & social responsibility, product specifications, process information, and legal compliance and supply chain (handling & storage) for all FIBI Businesses.
- Manage customer documentation for targeted customers and communication for local markets where necessary
- Support internal team in BOSC and FIBI Businesses to resolve challenges i.e. interfaces, automatic uploads etc., but escalating complex conditions/ situations to Data Lead.
- Support Data lead in CR CoE IT- & Data related activities and provide feedback and input in to the organizational roadmap for or IT-& Data strategy.
- Systems that may be served are, but not limited to, Interspec, ECM system, shared drives, Salesforce.com.
- Content management according to metrics. ( expiry dates, refreshments etc).
20% - Business partnership
- Collaborate with e.g. Sales teams, Technical Services Team, FSQR location leads, Operations, Logistics - and Customer Service Desks, other FSQR CoE's etc. across businesses in given geography to drive optimization of our information management for a customer focused organization.
- Internal communication and connection between businesses and geographies of FIBI enterprise
10% - Project support & process improvement
- Actively support improvement projects related to IT- & Data infrastructure and Data management for FSQR CR CoE overall and product line specific
• High School / BSc degree
• Ability to build customer relationships and negotiates effectively with key stake holders and groups at all levels
• Accurate and detail oriented
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Fluent in English
• Project Management skills - Applies basic structured, disciplined approach to planning, administering and completing projects
• Proficient in computer skills: Microsoft Office software (MS Word, Access, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience with data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution, quality, definition, etc)
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and operate in ambiguous situations
• Experience in Data Governance (data quality, meta data, usage)
• Experience with process improvement programs
• Experience with food safety and quality related data
• Basic Business Acumen - Applies basic business acumen to partner effectively with business counterparts
• Basic Scientific Knowledge - Applies basic scientific knowledge & principles to identify & manage risk
• Basic External Partnering - Builds basic relationships & negotiates effectively with key stakeholders
• Basic Managing & Improving FSQR processes - Deliver according to agreed processes that are aligned, effective, and optimize Cargill resources.
• Working in cross-functional (mostly virtual) teams in regions EU and NA
• Working in different cultural environments
• Learning to be flexible, yet professional in driving for high value quality results
• Learning to balance priorities
• Developing of customer oriented focus
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Minneapolis
Other Locations US-IA-Cedar Rapids
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Customer Relations Data Expert
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly