National Account Executive -ROI (1year FTC)
6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Assist the National Accounts team in managing our trading relationships with our all customers in order to grow the business with Top 3 customers. Key accountability for supporting National Accounts team on accurate demand planning and forecasting. A developmental role to build the National Account Manager pipeline.
Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as National Accounts Executive, you will help the Kellogg business to continue to create great products, grow our business and build on our success by:
- Support the National Account team by providing accurate and timely account planning & customer administration.
- Accountable for supporting NAMs on Demand Planning/Sales forecasting against clear timelines & KPIs.
- Helps create and oversees the timely and accurate delivery of presentations for customer meetings.
- Be a key point of contact for customers and sales team for queries.
- Ensure JBP and documentation is continuously updated
- Assist Demand Planner and S & OP Manager in their day-to-day work
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Proven track record in providing accurate and on time information
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical, numeracy and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Smart; intrinsically motivated; strong interpersonal skills; commercially focused and a drive for making change
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for National Account Executive -ROI (1year FTC)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly