5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, an expanding food industry leader is seeking a Purchaser to join their team. The Purchaser will have experience working in food manufacturing.The Purchaser will develop and maintain product category and manage inventory by gathering and analyzing information; entering and tracking current information; improving product offerings; maintaining relations with vendors; and preparing reports. They will also work with suppliers on non-conformance and quality issues. If you are looking to join an expanding company offering substantial career growth, apply now!
- Coordinate purchasing details with vendor, including pricing revisions, order cancellations, discontinued items, acceptable substitutions, back orders, delivery dates, invoice discrepancies
- Review quotations specifically pricing, delivery, and quality before awarding vendor contract
- Expedite critical orders.
- Research and develop vendor sources for purchase of items/products/services requisitioned
- Maintain record/filing system for P.O. and documentation
- Develop product/category knowledge of significant merchandise trends
- Work with internal and external partners to ensure effective purchase order execution
- Provide day-to-day vendor support
- 3+ years of food purchasing experience required
The selected candidate will receive an attractive salary, bonus, benefits and the opportunity to grow their career with an expanding food leader.
Please send your resume today in word format with career achievements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Purchaser
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly