This is an exciting new role with an industry leading food company. Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Logistics Lead to maintain and manage all aspects of shipping, receiving and inventory control. If you are looking to join a reputable company and grow your career- apply now!
Responsibilities of the Logistics Lead include:
- Scheduling and direct supervision of the warehouse employees
- Assign daily work responsibilities to warehouse employees
- Providing support and direction to staff
- Oversee quality control for in-house and en-route product
- Communication with Transportation and Administration departments regarding possible problems, special promotions, and issues regarding incoming customer product
- Ensure inbound shipments are complete and received correctly
- Ensure proper rotation of product is maintained
- Ensure warehouse is adequately organized for semi-annual physical inventories
- Conduct scheduled cycle counts, tracking and investigate discrepancies.
- Contact outside contractors to perform repairs when needed.
- Ensure facility meets industry and company sanitation standards including pre and post shift inspections
- Maintain facility to health and safety standards (OHSA)
- Respond to customer concerns, as well as defects of products
- Maintain facility in compliance with industry, company and sanitation standards (HACCP)
- Ensure that all equipment is maintained to standards and all safety components are operating properly
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of warehouse supervision experience in a food manufacturing facility required
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
The selected candidate will receive an attractive salary, benefits and the opportunity to grow their career with an industry leader.
Please send your resume in word format with career achievements. We look forward to hearing from you today!
Apply for Logistics Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly