Quality Assurance Systems Coordinator
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Supply Chain and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Supply Chain factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We currently have an opening for a QA Systems Coordinator in our Pasadena, TX factory. The QA Systems Coordinator will be responsible for routine quality documentation management and reporting, including FSSC 22000, NQMS, FSMS, and NCE requirements. This position will be responsible for KPI reporting including consumer complaints and FTR. The QA Coordinator must also be able to review and interpret this data to help initiate corrective action. The QA Coordinator will develop, implement, and maintain records of employee quality training. The coordinator will maintain the release program documentation and assist with the hold and release process. This position also requires the employee to be able to cover other laboratory position responsibilities.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures the quality of all processes from raw materials to finished products through inspection, diagnosis and record keeping.
- Ensure compliance with all NWNA Quality Programs.
- Lead and drive all NWNA food safety initiatives to ensure the production of safe and high quality products.
- Provide all necessary support for internal /external audits and provide sustainable corrective/ preventive actions for gaps.
- Conduct third party warehouse audits and trade audits to ensure integrity of our product throughout the supply chain.
- Ability to trend analytical data and perform root cause analysis
- Perform equipment evaluations, maintenance, and calibrations (ICPs). (including ozone, UV, and filtration equipment)
- Work with other departments in leading/teaching/educating factory employees in quality control systems.
- Review daily paperwork for all lines to make release decisions, including coaching line operators for missing documentation.
- Ability to make hold dispositions and complete product hold and segregation with the help of production and warehouse teams
- Document Control maintenance, updating and administration
- Sensory program management as required by NWNA
- GMP monitoring and implementation
- Conduct chromatographic and spectroscopic analysis for bromate and acetaldehyde
- Conduct chemistry testing for process water and finished products
- Assist with weekend and night coverage as needed for the QA team.
- Ability to Conduct microbiological analysis of product and process samples
- HAACP and Hygienist experience a plus
Key qualifications are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, or Food Science required
- Leadership and/or Supervisory experience
- QA experience with consumer products, specifically beverage, food or other clean environment
- Knowledge of Ion Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, and Microbiology required
- Understanding of quality systems and processes
- Must be detail oriented and possess a high level of organization
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Commitment to Safety process, knowledge, and participation
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environment
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Must be flexible with work schedule to accommodate production demands
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office systems and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Candidate should be relocatable
- Internal Applicants must be in their current positions for at least 6 months
- Internal Applicants cannot be at or above Written level of PPR.
Apply for Quality Assurance Systems Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly