3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The is a developmental assignment designed to build the capability to drive brand performance, grow brand equity and share by activating distinctive consumer insights through leading brand management for a portion of a large/strategic brand.
- Uses consumer and marketplace data and trends to support developing a deeper understanding of the demographics, psychographics, and behavioral drivers of the brand's consumer or a particular consumer segment.
- Supports the brand's need to identify and understand what the brand stands for in the hearts and minds of consumers including brand identity, essence, vision, mission and core values to drive relevant communications and innovation.
- Leverages brand, consumer and marketplace data and trends to Support Manager in developing an annual plan to closely align the efforts of Marketing and Sales to generate optimal demand for the brand
- Manages consumer communications projects that develop a creative territory that brings the brand to life and enables effective consumer communication.
- Prepares, presents and sells-in aspects of the brand plan to management, cross-functional partners and external stakeholders.
- Leverages consumer, shopper and marketplace data to support defining a brand's short-term and long-term innovation strategy, in collaboration with cross-functional and external experts, lead innovation projects in support of the brand's innovation strategy such as new idea generation and validation, commercialization strategies and plans and channel- or customer-specific opportunities.
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated the following skills through specific work experiences and identifiable business results:
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the Marketing function.
- Passion for identifying consumer insights and transforming insights into significant product and marketing innovation.
- Ability to translate strategic thinking into strong business results.
- Deep understanding of key P&L drivers.
- Quantitative strength in analyzing data and synthesizing learning into insights and actions.
- Proven leadership and cross-functional team experience.
- Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times.
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles.
- Extensive communication project management skills and attention to detail.
- Related consumer package experience desired
- Brand marketing experience within CPG strongly preferred
- Candidate must possess a strong drive for results including strong leadership decision making and analytical skills, effective communication skills, ability to think strategically, self-motivation, and a passion for the consumer and marketing.
- MBA preferred with 1-2 years marketing experience or BS with 3 years marketing experience
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Apply for Marketing Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly