Sr. Manager, Innovation/Renovation
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Innovation/Renovation reporting the Director, Global Innovation/Renovation and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for leading the project management tasks for assigned innovation and renovation projects.
Key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Drive development of Innovation & Renovation Strategy & Platforms in collaboration with Global and Local Business Units.
• Lead long term idea generation to fill 3-5 year pipeline in line with Innovation & Renovation Strategies. Focus on bigger, better and bolder projects by providing a consumer, brand & portfolio perspective in the continuous development and execution of complex and/or breakthrough ideas.
• Lead the alignment of assigned projects with the cross-functional team and manage communications with key stakeholders. Ensure integration and compliance with related processes such as ICP, CAPEX, MBS, OPL.
• Build and manage complex project timelines, define the critical path, track activities to ensure functional team members are meeting agreed upon deadlines, write mtg notes. Coordinate and facilitate project meetings.
• Ability to identify & propose appropriate resource levels (people, funding, capacity, etc.) based on relative project importance and complexity. Escalate to Sr Mgt as needed.
• Support Brand Communications, Strategy & Business Development, and Customer & Channel Sales Development teams to develop BIC selling materials including sales samples, selling decks, POS, etc.
Key qualifications for this position include but are not limited to:
• 10 years of CPG Marketing experience (if undergrad degree) or 8 years (if MBA or other relevant Master's degree) preferably in the area of marketing, brand management, innovation, or product development.
• Travel: 20%
• Creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for innovation. Driven to push status quo and bring new ideas to the table.
• Ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams which include consumer/brand marketing, consumer insights, R&D, technical applications, sales, and effectively influence an extended organization. Ability to build strong global relationships and collaborate seamlessly in environments with numerous stakeholders around the world.
• Proven success in Innovation / Renovation
• Strategic Planning
• Superior collaboration with cross-functional resources
• Project Management Training or Experience
• Ideally Degree in Marketing (MBA preferred)
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?