Food Innovation and Technology Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Lead Nestle USA's multi-faceted innovation efforts with promising early stage food and food tech companies in Silicon Valley and beyond. Strategic areas of focus will include relevant and high potential products, services, and business models that align with and support Nestlé USA's nutrition, health and wellness commitment. Individual will lead development and activation of a multi-year strategy which will be centered on a more aggressive “outside in” approach to innovation where Nestlé's existing relationship with Venture Capitalists, Incubators/Accelerators and thought leaders will be leveraged and further strengthened. This strategy and accompanying roadmap will be developed with guidance and support from Nestlé's USA ELT and in partnership with Nestlé's SVIO team based in San Francisco.
• Lead development and deployment of Nestlé USA's Food Accelerator which seeks to help inspire and empower a new generation of creative and responsible food entrepreneurs to build high impact solutions that can successfully and profitably scale for the benefit of Nestlé's and startup partners.
• Develop, lead and manage a cross-functional and active mentorship program for early stage entrepreneurs who Nestlé seeks to co-innovate and partner with.
• Provide informed insight, perspectives and strategic support to Nestlé businesses as they seek to understand and act upon trends, products and business models that could be highly impactful or disruptive to Nestlé.
• Work closely and collaboratively with Nestlé's Silicon Valley Innovation Outpost (SVIO) to understand, test and scale new and emerging digitally-enabled food and e-commerce solutions/ business models that have the potential to scale across Nestlé USA and Nestlé.
• Become a credible, visible and trusted voice for Nestlé's USA in the food and food tech innovation space in Silicon Valley/San Francisco and beyond.
• Serve as the key catalyst and connector between Nestlé USA business and external stakeholders (especially startups) that play in the food and food tech space.
• Help to enable a culture of experimentation and risk taking within Nestlé's USA, , in partnership with the CME-Innovation
• Identify and implement Innovation best practices working with early stage entrepreneurs that can be applied across Nestlé's, in partnership with the CME-Innovation
-BS degree required
-MBA degree preferred
-5 years' experience in marketing/product innovation required
Apply for Food Innovation and Technology Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly