Demand Planner FM Europe Central-East
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Barry Callebaut is the heart and engine of the cocoa and chocolate industry. Our broad range of products and services span all aspects from cocoa sourcing to fine chocolate products, which are loved by people of all ages worldwide. We are passionate about our business and work hard every day to ensure that there is enough chocolate in the world. Nothing is more important to our success than the combined expertise of more than 9000 Barry Callebaut employees around the world. Our international focus in the fascinating world of cocoa-growing and chocolate are the colorful backdrop for our many functions across a wide range of disciplines. In addition to sharing a passion for chocolate, Barry Callebaut employees live our other corporate values every day - customer focus, entrepreneurship, integrity and team spirit. We are committed to making sure that they have the right skills, know-how and deep understanding of our customers and their needs. Engaging and developing our employees is the key to our success. Because our business focus is so broad, the scope of career opportunities within Barry Callebaut can cover many functional areas.
- You are responsible for the demand planning for our Food Manufacturer Business in Europe Central-East, reporting to the Sales Director of your region
- You are the guardian of the demand planning process for your market and are under the functional responsibility of the Central Demand Planner based in Wieze.
- You will develop a deep understanding of the demand for your country, taking into account the market particularities and the existing commercial processes.
- You will feed APO (SAP module dedicated to Demand Planning) on a regular basis with the demand inputs you collect. You are responsible for the correctness of Poland and Baltic States data in APO; some checks are done on a regular basis by the Central Demand Planner to which you will have to respond.
- You will look for continuous improvement of the Demand Planning methods for your countries, in collaboration with the Central Demand Planner: you will follow your forecast accuracy and will do analysis of the past to improve your figures. In this part of the job you will also focus on Sales Inputs improvement (contract info, competition, new projects follow-up) and on Customer Inputs improvement (info from Customer Service, collaborative forecasts with big accounts…)
- You will be responsible for coordination of budgeting process
- You will be responsible to secure back-up for FM sales office during unexpected absence of colleagues in case of high priority issues. It will be decided by Sales Director with settlement of Central Demand Planner.
- You will do another activities related to demand planning defined by Sales Director or Central Demand Planner in settlement with Sales Director
Our strength comes from the passion and expertise of our people. As we strive to create an environment in which our people can continue to learn and develop their skills on an ongoing basis, it is our goal to encourage entrepreneurship and creativity. Apply for one of our interesting positions today and start a great career in the world of cocoa and chocolate.
Apply for Demand Planner FM Europe Central-East
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly