Technical Administrative Coordinator
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Technical Administrative Coordinator-WAY05669 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill's Legal Operations team is seeking a technically savvy Administrative Assistant. Our ideal candidate is an energetic and partnership-driven individual who will provide exceptional administrative support to Lawyers and Paralegals. Additionally, this candidate is proficient in Microsoft Office and software applications and has the desire to train Law team members on using these systems/tools. The person in this role must have strong customer service skills, exceptional technical abilities and a passion for learning new systems and software. This position is located in Wayzata, MN.
• Provide administrative support to Law team members including calendaring, managing requests and coordinating meetings/appointments and events.
• Facilitate and provide in-person and/or virtual training for the North America Law team on MS Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and/or Visio.
• Attend MS Office training seminars to maintain skillset within the applications.
• Resource for all Law SharePoint sites to ensure consistency across the various sites.
• Manage ad-hoc projects and conduct research.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Manage documents and files through a document management system.
• Provide back up support to other administrative roles in the office.
• Act as business IT administrator to manage computers and support IT requests.
• Coordinate the setup of new hires, employee transfers, and existing employees in the IT system.
• Administer computer inventory and other Cargill equipment.
• Manage various requests in connection with software solution providers.
If selected for an interview, you will be required to submit signed copies of your last two performance reviews. (A completed e-PMP is considered a signed copy.)
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
• High School Diploma
• Minimum 2 years administrative assistant or customer service experience.
• Advace Microsoft Office Applications skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel,.
• Strong teamwork and people skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
• Customer-service mindset, with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; willingness to document and explain processes in ways that help others understand processes, systems and what needs to happen.
• Strong desire and capability to create and implement new processes.
• Proven ability to improve work processes.
• Ability and willingness to act independently and take initiative.
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
• Professional and positive demeanor.
• Associate or Bachelor's Degree science or art
• Experience in technology training (in person and/or virtually)
• Web design or graphic experience, SharePoint or Visio
• Systems experience outside of MS Office such as JDE, CT TyMetrix 360⁰ (T360) or other business related systems. Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Technical Administrative Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly