Nurse RN/Nurse LPN
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nurse RN/Nurse LPN-NEB02340 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Value Added Meats Retail has a current opening for a Nurse LPN (3rd Shift) at the Nebraska City, Ne location. This position will treat/evaluate/assess employees problems and determine medical direction to ensure quality medical care. Will also assist with occupational health related programs, ensure OSHA required record keeping compliance, and other various duties.
- Provide routine and emergency treatment of employees' injuries and illnesses.
- Maintain employee medical files ensuring information is current, accurate and complete.
- Administer basics of Drug/Alcohol Program and ensure confidentiality while maintaining strict legal and ethical standards
- Conduct post-offer, pre-placement physicals.
- Provide services to control and dispense non-prescription medications.
- Assist in maintaining monthly statistics for reports.
40%- Provide routine and emergency treatment of employee's injuries and illnesses.
20%- Maintain employee medical files ensuring information is current, accurate and complete.
15%- Conduct post-offer, pre-placement physicals
10%- Administer basics of Drug/Alcohol Program and ensure confidentiality while maintaining script legal and ethical standards.
10%- Customer service to Health Services department clients (answer phone, questions, assist with completing paperwork.
5%- Conduct Mandatory OSHA Compliance Training
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability- Vet
- LPN or RN with minimum 1 year experience
- Must be certified in CPR
- Demonstrate ability for independent judgment with analytical skills for formulating decisions.
- Good written, communication and human relation skills.
- Must be able and willing to work evening shift.
- Previous occupational health background
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Note: Required to be on-call frequently (like every 2 or 3 weeks).
Job Safety/Environmental Health
Primary Location US-NE-Nebraska City
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Nurse RN/Nurse LPN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly