CRM Business Analyst
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life beyond what you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and Northeast Ohio, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area is consistently ranked as one of the most affordable and livable regions in the US? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
The CRM Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting Sales Operations Manager to deliver two main objectives:
1) Lead CLM/C4C system implementation
2) User Support and Training
The position will be focused on providing administration, analysis, reporting, and development support of the implementation of the CLM/C4C system. The position also provides training and problem resolution for users and works with users to ensure/improve data quality. The position works closely with the sales, service, marketing and finance organizations in the US/Canada and the global IT organization in Switzerland.
The primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
A. CLM / C4C system implementation & management
1. Work closely with Global IT team to develop and configure CLM / C4C system to meet business needs of sales, service, finance and marketing users on an ongoing basis.
2. Identify and develop lead management processes, data integration and business processes by working with corresponding business leads.
3. Work with sales, service, finance, and marketing to identify new opportunities to leverage C4C platform to support the business.
4. Support changes and new implementation of CLM / C4C functionality, including timeline and project management aspects.
5. Work with marketing department to implement new communication tools and campaigns.
B. Sales Campaign Management & Reporting
1. Work with sales & marketing leads to develop sales campaigns to be executed through CLM / C4C
2. Create daily, monthly, and quarterly business KPI reports to measure sales and marketing progress.
3. Develop reports to monitor and improve data quality.
4. Develop dashboards that are leveraged to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales and marketing organization.
5. Analyze data and provide insights and reports for special projects, issues/opportunities and planning cycles.
C. Support & Training
1. Develop documentation of business/system process flows and business/system policies.
2. Provide training support for CLM / C4C platform and develop training materials and tools.
3. Assist in troubleshooting and user problems.
1. Manage all aspects of user accounts and access rights.
2. Monitor and improve data quality.
3. Support and resolve user access or data entry issues.
4. Maintain and update CLM / C4C master data and manage data rules.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• BS/BA. MBA preferred.
• 3 years of related marketing experience with strong analytics background
• Reporting and business analysis experience
• Must have working knowledge of CRM platforms (i.e. salesforce.com)
• Understands or has ability to learn the role and responsibility of the position (see job description and competencies).
• Technology Skills: Must possess a strong working knowledge of CRM Systems and Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and Access.
• Expertise with database management, data models, and CRM systems from a business user or marketing capacity. Strong project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Experience working on market research projects that involve utilizing a database to set up test/control cells.
• Coordinate training initiatives including course development, reference guide creation and actual training.
• Proven success leading and interfacing with cross-functional internal and/or external support groups.
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
• Excellent follow-up.
• Team first attitude.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Perform liaison function between departments.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Apply for CRM Business Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly