3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced operations professional with a strong background in food manufacturing? If so, check out this hot opportunity to join a well-established growing organization.
Our client, a food manufacturing company, is looking for a Production Superintendent to help oversee the operations for their manufacturing facility in Rochester, NY.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package, health insurance, 401k matching and opportunities for growth and development.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Overseeing a team of hourly employees in a large manufacturing operation.
- Ensuring that all operational standards are being met when it comes to production efficiencies, productivity, waste, food safety and quality control.
- Identifying opportunities within the manufacturing process for continuous improvement and the development of best practices.
- Communicating with production staff in regards to new products, changes to quality standards and performance, schedule adherence and continuous improvement strategies.
- Minimum of 3 years progressive experience in the manufacturing sector
- Strong knowledge of the food production industry
- Strong knowledge of food safety standards and legislation
To apply for this role please submit your resume, including career accomplishments, in word format today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Production Superintendent
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly