Director, Quality Assurance
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Director Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced Director of Quality Assurance with a strong background in overseeing QA and Food Safety for a multi-site operation? If so, this position may be the next step in your career.
Our client is looking for a Director of Quality Assurance to join their manufacturing operation just outside of Burlington, Vermont.
- Providing Quality Assurance and Food Safety support to all manufacturing plants.
- Directly managing the Quality Assurance leadership team.
- Ensuring that all internal and customer requirements are being met.
- Overseeing various QA programs and systems, including process evaluation and specification, CIP and COP, HACCP plan formulation, product labeling, product storage, customer complaint investigations, hold and release programs, mock recalls, internal audits, environmental microbiological monitoring programs, etc.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline.
- 10 years of progressive experience in food manufacturing.
- Strong people leadership experience, including leading those in a management position.
- Strong knowledge of USPH, FDA and USDA regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary package, strong benefits, 401k and annual bonus.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this outstanding role.
Apply for Director, Quality Assurance
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly