Regulatory Compliance Specialist
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, a large food manufacturing company, is looking for a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to work out of their facility in the Eugene Oregon area. The company is a large company that is employee focused and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career in Regulatory Affairs to the next level and be part of a company that truly invests in its employees.
What we are looking for:
- Experience monitoring regulatory agencies and publications.
- Ensure product label requests are processed and delivered to clients in a timely fashion.
- Authoring Technical Data Sheets (TDS) throughout the development processes to ensure continual compliance.
- Timely creation of SDS Sheets and ensure all sheets are distributed in accordance with regulations.
- Continual assessment of existing compliance management systems
- Auditing of personnel, infrastructure, process, performance management and regulatory compliance.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience in regulatory affairs.
- Working knowledge of FDA Regulatory framework
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Relocation assistance for individuals from outside of the immediate area.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishments, achievements and why you are the star candidate for this exciting new role.
Apply for Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly